就在那名东方男子继续奔跑的时候,一辆汽车横在了他的面前。
“Get in the car!(快上车!)”司机打开车门道。
“Who are you?(你们是谁?)”东方男子一脸茫然地道。
“Get on the bus, the police will catch up!(快上车,那群警察就要追上来了!)”司机高声叫道。
听到司机的催促,东方男子只好上了车。这辆车行驶的速度很快,没多久司机便甩开了后面的警察。
看到已经甩掉了后面的警察,东方男子松了一口气道:“Well, stop the car. Thank you so much!(好了,把车停下吧,刚刚真是谢谢你们了!)”东方男子道。
“Now let you down, the police will still find you!(现在放你下去,那些警察还是会找到你的!)”后座上的那位被称为老板的男子道。
“Don''t worry, they can''t catch me!(别担心,他们抓不到我的!)”东方男子自信地道。
“Friend, what did you do? Why did the police arrest you?(朋友,你到底犯了什么事,那些警察为什么要抓你?)”被称为老板的男子好奇地道。
“I killed people, so they called me a murderer and wanted to shoot me!(我杀了人,所以他们称我为杀人犯,要开枪射杀我!)”东方男子道。
“Why do you want to kill people? Who are those people?(你为什么要杀人呢?那些都是什么人?)”被称为老板的男子道。
“They are hunters. They destroyed my home and killed my family!(他们是猎人,他们毁了我的家并杀了我的家人!)”东方男子道。
“Why did they do this? Do you have a grudge?(他们为什么要这么做?你们有仇吗?)”被称为老板的男子道。
“Because they often go hunting in the forest, and I want to stop them, so they bear a grudge against me!(因为他们经常去森林里偷猎,而我要阻止他们,所以他们才对我怀恨在心吧!)”东方男子道。
“You live in the forest?(你住森林里?)”被称为老板的男子吃惊地道。
“Yes, they burned the forest and killed many animals. Those animals are my friends and family!(对,他们烧了森林,还杀了许多动物,那些动物都是我的朋友和家人!)”东方男子道。
“They are so hateful that they attacked those lovely animals and destroyed the forest!(他们真是太可恶了,竟然对那些可爱的小动物们下手,还毁了森林!)”被称为老板的男子一脸痛心地道。
“Yes, so I killed them! Just, another John escaped here!(对,所以我杀了他们!只是,还有一个叫约翰的逃来了这里!)”东方男子道。
“You mean you haven''t found that John yet, have you?(你是说你还没有找到那个叫约翰的人对吗?)”被称为老板的男子道。
“Yes, I was caught by the police when I came here!(是的,我刚来这里就被警察给抓了!)”东方男子无奈地道。
“My friend, I sympathize with your experience. If you trust me, I will help you find that guy!(朋友,我很同情你的遭遇,如果你信得过我的话,我愿意帮你找到那个家伙!)”被称为老板的男子道。
本小章还未完,请点击下一页继续阅读后面精彩内容!
“thank you! But no, it''s my business. I''ll handle it myself!(谢谢!不过不用了,这是我的事,我自己来处理!)”东方男子道。
“But you can''t show up now. The police are arresting you everywhere. I''m the general manager of Sinovac. My name is Punier. I know a lot of people, and I can help you. Trust me!(可你现在不宜露面,警察在到处抓你,我是西诺公司的总经理,我叫普尼尔,我认识的人脉广,一定可以帮到你的,相信我!)”普尼尔道。
“Yes, those policemen really give me a headache! Can you really help me find John?(是啊,那些警察的确让我很头疼!你真能帮我找到约翰吗?)”东方男子道。
“Do you have a picture of him? I need to know what he looks like!(你有他的照片吗?我得知道他的长相!)”普尼尔道。
“This is all I have!(我只有这个!)”说着,东方男子将手中的通缉令递了过去。可普尼尔夺了几回却硬是没能夺下这张通缉令,普尼尔没想到东方男子的手劲这么大。
“Can you lend me a look? I must see the man clearly, or I can''t find him!(能借我看看吗?我必须看清这个人的长相,否则我无法找到他!)”普尼尔望着东方男子微笑道。
“No, I only have one piece of this thing. I won''t give it to anyone!(不,这东西我只有一张,我不会把它交给任何人的!)”东方男子道。
从东方男子那倔强的眼神中,普尼尔看到了他的刚毅,并且还没来由的感到了一丝丝的寒意。
“All right, just hold it like this. I''ll take a picture with my mobile phone!(好吧,你就这样拿着,我用手机拍下来好了!)”普尼尔无奈地道。
“It seems that you hate this guy named John!(看来你恨透了这个叫约翰的家伙!)”拍完照后普尼尔道。
“Yes, I must kill him!(是的,我必须要杀了他!)”东方男子将通缉令收起后道。
“Don''t worry, I will help you find him!(放心吧,我会帮你找到他的!)”普尼尔道。
接着,汽车驶向了一座庄园。
这座庄园紧挨着一片小林子,林子里时不时的会传来一两声鸟鸣。庄园很大,进入庄园后是一条笔直的柏油路,路的两旁种着经专人精心修剪过的茂密的树木,和仿佛图画一般五颜六色的花卉。柏油路的尽头是一套具有欧洲风格的豪华别墅,别墅共分为三层,还有最顶层的阁楼,以及最底层的地下室。
汽车驶进了这座宅院。
“You don''t have to worry here, because the police will never find here!(到了这里你就不用担心了,因为警察是绝对不会找到这里来的!)”普尼尔笑道。
“You are worthy of being the general manager. How rich you are!(不愧是总经理,你好有钱哪!)”东方男子望着宅院惊呼道。
“Alas, you don''t know. My father left me more than that. It''s just a drop in the bucket!(唉,你是不知道啊,父亲给我留下的产业不止是这些,这里只是九牛一毛而已!)”普尼尔有些失落地道。
“Wow, your father is great. If only I had such a father!(哇,你爸爸好棒啊,如果我也有这样的父亲就好了!)”东方男子羡慕地道。
小主,这个章节后面还有哦,请点击下一页继续阅读,后面更精彩!
“Hi(嗨,你好!)”就在这时,从房子里出来一位妇人。
这位妇人显得雍容华贵,她将她那棕色的头发高高的盘起,双耳被头发遮掩的只露出一点点耳垂,耳垂上各自吊着长长的耳钉。妇人里面穿着一件灰色的毛衣,外面披着一件长长的宝石绿毛领大衣,下面穿着一件大朵的印花裙子,最下面的鞋子因为被印花裙子盖着,所以看不到是什么款式的鞋子。
“This is my wife, Nia!(这是我的妻子,尼娅!)”普尼尔向东方男子介绍道。
“Punier, is this your friend?(普尼尔,这是你的朋友吗?)”尼娅望着东方男子惊呼道。不等对方回答,尼娅又继续道:“It''s hard to imagine that you still have friends from Asia! But, forgive me, he looks like a savage!(难以想像,你竟然还有亚洲的朋友!不过,请恕我失言,他看起来像个野人!)”
“Friend, please e in!(朋友,里面请吧!)”普尼尔请东方男子进屋道。
在普尼尔的带领下,东方男子跟着他进了屋。
“Nia, don''t be so shocked. Get someone to cook for my guest!(尼娅,别愣着了,快叫人做饭来招待我的贵客吧!)”普尼尔提醒道。
“OK, you talk first, and it will be ready soon!(好的,你们先聊,马上就好!)”尼娅回答道。
“In fact, my father left me another pany, but I lost it. I''m sorry for my father!(其实原本父亲留给我的还有一家公司,但是我却失去了它,我真是对不起我的父亲!)”普尼尔一脸悲伤地道。
“How did you lose it?(你是怎么失去它的?)”东方男子好奇地道。
“I still remember when my father just handed over the pany to me, I was still a hairy boy, I didn''t understand anything, so I was trapped by others, and the pany was occupied by others!(还记得父亲将公司刚刚交到我手上的时候,我还是个毛头小子,我什么都不懂,所以中了别人的圈套,公司被别人给霸占了!)”普尼尔道。
“That pany is obviously yours. Why do they want to occupy it?(那公司明明是你的,他们为什么要霸占呢?)”东方男子不解地道。
“This is like a hunter who destroys your home and kills your family. There is no reason to talk to them!(这就像是毁你家园杀你家人的猎人,跟他们是没有道理可讲的!)”普尼尔道。
“Are they as bad as the hunters?(他们也和那些猎人一样坏吗?)”听普尼尔这么说,东方男子激动地道。
“They robbed my pany and killed my parents. Isn''t that bad?(他们抢了我的公司,杀了我的父母,难道这还不算坏吗?)”普尼尔面带怒色地反问道。
“Your family died at their hands?(你的家人也死在他们的手上?)”听普尼尔这么说,东方男子想到了那片被大火吞噬的森林,被猎人屠杀的动物。
“Yes, from that day on, I worked hard to keep the pany my father left me in order; However, the pany that belongs to me will never e back! In addition, in the face of the real killer of parents, I have no way!(是的,从那天起,我就奋发图强,将爸爸留给我的这家公司打理的井井有条;但是,本属于我的那家公司却再也回不来了!并且,面对杀父母的真凶,我却一点办法也没有!)”普尼尔无奈地道。
小主,这个章节后面还有哦,请点击下一页继续阅读,后面更精彩!
“Bastards, they are so hateful, just as hateful as those damned hunters!(混蛋,他们真是太可恶了,就和那些该死的猎人一样可恶!)”东方男子咬牙切齿地道。
看到东方男子那愤怒的神情,普尼尔悄悄露出了他满意的笑容。
“Friend, after dinner, you can stay at my home safely. I will help you with your affairs!(朋友,吃完饭你就在我家安心地住下来,你的事情我会帮你的!)”普尼尔道。
“Punier, thank you for helping me!(普尼尔,谢谢你肯帮我!)”东方男子一脸感激地道。
“I was really embarrassed just now. I shouldn''t have said those words to you. Just think I didn''t say them!(刚刚实在是不好意思,那些话我不该对你说的,你就当我没说过好了!)”普尼尔道。
“Why do you say that? Aren''t we friends?(为什么这么说?我们不是朋友吗?)”东方男子不解地道。
“Just because we are friends, I should not say these things to you!(正因为我们是朋友,我才更不应该对你说这些事情!)”普尼尔道。
“Why? Why not? Shouldn''t friends be frank with each other and help each other?(为什么?为什么不该说?朋友之间不是应该彼此坦诚,互相帮助的吗?)”东方男子不理解地道。
“Because it''s too dangerous, I can''t let my friends take risks for me!(因为太危险了,我绝不能让我的朋友去为我冒险!)”普尼尔坚持道。
“Friend, if you can help me find John, then I can help you get back the pany, and help you find the real killer of your parents, and revenge for them!(朋友,你能帮我找约翰,那么我也可以帮你夺回公司,并帮你找到杀你父母的真凶,为他们报仇!)”东方男子一脸正气地道。
“Friend, do you really think so? I know that you have this ability. You are a god sent by heaven to save me!(朋友,你真是这么想的吗?我知道,你有这个本事,你真是上天派来拯救我的天神!)”普尼尔感激地高声道。
“What are you two talking about? Talk so happily!(你们两个聊什么呢?聊的这么开心!)”就在这时,普尼尔的妻子尼娅从里面走了出来。
“Of course I''m happy to have such a distinguished guest here!(有这样的贵客莅临咱家,我当然开心了!)”普尼尔开心地笑道。
“Well, don''t just be happy, eat first!(好了,别只顾着开心了,先吃饭吧!)”尼娅命下人将做好的饭菜端上来道。
“Brother, after dinner, take a hot bath, change into clean clothes, and then have a good sleep; I''ll do everything else!(兄弟,等一下吃完饭洗个热水澡,换身干净的衣服,然后再好好的睡一觉;其他的事情都交给我了!)”普尼尔微笑道。
东方男子冲普尼尔笑了笑,点了点头。
喜欢:我是谁: